Friday, November 10, 2017

Tag You're It #77

Happy Friday!

Time for a new challenge at Tag You're It!



 Guest Featured Artist

Hi, it's Donna here...  feeling so happy that Hazel accepted my invitation to join us as our Featured Artist for Challenge #77.  I'm sure that many of you that know Hazel can testify firsthand to just how lovely she is.  Never met her?  Pop online to her blog at mycardattic.co.uk and say hello.  Thanks for joining us, Hazel.  Your tag is the cutest!

Our guest designer is the winner of Challenge #74... 



Darnell Knauss

Team Inspiration...

Anja



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to be Guest Designer! It was my pleasure!! Your inspiration tags are all hugably adorable!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for inviting me ladies, I was thrilled and honoured and LOVE all your tags and the improvements over my own! Have a lovely weekend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Darnell and Hazel for being honores on Tag's You're It! I loved both your tags and all the sweet baby tags by the DT. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!