Friday, October 14, 2016

WINNERS - Tag You're It #57

Thank you all so much for playing along with the team for Challenge #57, we loved seeing all the gorgeous inspiration from Richard's tag! 


TYIC #57 CHALLENGE WINNER
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags
Diana

Richard also chose Diana's tag as his favorite and here's what he had to say about it....

 I like the fact that the sentiment pieces reflect mine, and I think this is my favorite interpretation of my tag. Everyone did a fabulous job!
Thank you so much Richard for joining us as our Featured Artist!


TYIC #57 CHALLENGE FAVOURITES

Mimi


Asha


Manuela

Our Challenge Winner will be given the opportunity to be our guest in an upcoming challenge!

Congratulations! 



Please pick up your badges from the Tags for Your Blog page!



Challenge #58 goes live in one hour at 9:00 am (EST)

4 comments:

  1. Huh, wow! Thanks for chosing my tag as a favourite! What an honour :D Lots of love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thank you! I'm honored to be chosen as the winner. I loved everyone's tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Diana, and the challenge favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congats, all! This was a fun challenge to CASE.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!