Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

Wishing you the very best for 2016!

We are taking a bit of a break at Tag You're It and we will be back in full swing again starting on January 8th!  I have a bit of news today. We are sad that we will be saying goodbye to Joyce Mehrberg for the next term. Thank you Joyce for all of your wonderful inspiration and we hope to see you play along with us in the future.

We have a new addition to the team.  Bobby Hagen will be joining the team for term four. Bobby has been an active participant since the challenge began. I know you will love to see here as part of our inspiration team.


I am honored to be joining the wonderful designers on the Tag You're It! team.  I have been a crafter forever but started my paper crafting journey with scrapbooking almost 20 years ago.  That evolved into card making and I started my blog in 2011 to enter challenges and share my cards with others.  Who knew I would find such a fabulous community of friends and fellow card makers that support and inspire me every day.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the team, Bobby; excited to be designing with you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for Bobby! You have yourself a good one there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bobby! I'm so happy that you'll be joining the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Bobby , we are so excited to have you join us at Tag You’re It!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!