Thursday, January 8, 2015

Introducing: Jeanne Jachna

Join me in welcoming Jeanne Jachna today...



Hi! I’m Jeanne Jachna.  I’m a married, stay at home mom of two young adults, and one very active Akita puppy. I live in Northwest Indiana near Chicago.   I like to read, garden, and cook, but I have been completely captivated by paper crafting.  I can’t resist a new set of stamps, bling, big bows and colorful paper.  I love to layer on lots of die cuts and mix different patterned papers together.   My time crafting is a sweet escape and a fun way to express myself. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats & welcome to one of my favorite challenges,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Jeanne's great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to meet you, Jeanne!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome ,Jeanne! So happy you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!