Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Introducing: Erin Thiem

Happy New Year!

We are excited to get back doing challenge here at Tag You're It.
Our first challenge of 2015 is on January 16th--make it on your calendar!

We introduced our new designers in the last winner's post, but this week we are sharing a bit more about them.

• • •

Join me in welcoming Erin Thiem...



Hello, my name is Erin and I love creating cards, tags and other crafty projects.  I am a CAS girl who has an unhealthy supply of ribbon.  I live in Northern California in a little town called Nevada City and own and run a motel called the Outside Inn.  I often create projects in the early hours of the day and find that my creative time helps balance out the rest of the day, whether it's folding laundry, photographing for my work blog or hanging out with my family.   



5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and this challenge are just made for each other, Erin! Can't wait to see more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Erin , so excited to be on a team with you. Northern CA is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited to have you on board, Erin!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!