Monday, January 12, 2015

Introducing Anja Curvers

Join me in welcoming Anja Curvers today...

SCAPPIETOO


Hi there my name is Anja Curvers. I live in a small village in the south of the Netherlands with my husband and 4 kids ( 2 boys and 2 girls). I started scrapbooking in 2003 and soon I was hooked. I love to make layouts now and then but my addiction is cardmaking nowadays. I find it hard to describe my "style" but it gets more and more clean and simple. Love all sorts of stamps and inks. You can find me at my blog scrappietoo. I am so thrilled and honoured to be part of the tag you're it team and can't wait to start creating. Thanks very much for this opportunity and I hope to inspire you with my tags.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're on the design team. Always a treat to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Anja! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Anja! You always blow me away with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!