Sunday, June 8, 2014

Introducing the Tag You're It Challenge!

Welcome to our BRAND NEW Challenge!!!

If you LOVE creating Clean and Simple TAGS and CARDS, this challenge is for YOU! Each month we'll feature a designer's project for inspiration. You'll link up your creation, then come back to see if it was TAGGED as the winner! All projects TAGGED become eligible for an optional guest designer spot, in a future challenge.

Our focus will be tags but a card or a scrapbook layout with a tag even if it's teeny tiny, is acceptable. Even bookmarks can take the form of a tag. Just have fun and be creative with TAGS! Please read the How To Play Along page for more information.

Our first challenge will take place on Friday, July 4 with a super talented designer that knows how to create OUTSTANDING tags. I'm sure she'll inspire us to create our own tiny masterpieces! I hope you'll join us in our first game of TAG!!!


We're looking for a GUEST DESIGNER to INSPIRE us in a mini challenge to get things started! The mini challenge will be posted on Friday, June 27 at 9:00am EDT and close on Wednesday, July 2 at 9:00pm EDT.

Submission Instructions: If you're interested in becoming a guest designer email us using the Contact Form in the sidebar. Please provide your name, blog address and a link to 1-3 tags or cards with tags you've created in the email. If you're selected, you'll be contacted by email. The deadline to enter to become the mini challenge guest designer is Wednesday, June 18 at 9:00am EDT. We'll announce the guest designer for the mini challenge on Friday, June 20 at 9:00am EDT.

LIKE us on Facebook so you can easily and quickly follow along with our challenges!

If there's a lot of participation, I'll consider having challenges more often than once a month. So please spread the word on your blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. Thanks!

UPDATE 6/21/14: We're ANNOUNCING a Design Team SOON and our challenges will take place every 2 weeks!

18 comments:

  1. This one looks like so much fun Jackie! I popped the link into my right sidebar, and on my challenges page. You're so darn creative!! Have a great weekend and I can't wait for tomorrow for the Cutting Edge to begin! Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev! Thanks so much for helping to get the word out. You're AWESOME!!! I look forward to you playing along with The Cutting Edge and Tag You're It! soon. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh I bet this will be a big HIT! All of your challenges are always so popular --- you are so creative!! Thanks for inviting me...maybe this will be just what I need to not feel so intimated when it comes to creating tags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Lisa, Thank you for stopping by and for your very supportive comment. Hope you'll play along! Tags are SUPER easy to make!!!

      Delete
  3. Another fantastic challenge idea Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese! I hope it will give us all an opportunity to stretch our creativity.

      Delete
  4. I think I know the perfect "tag maker" - if she hasn't already shown interest, I will give her a "nudge" - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I'll need to join this to destash. Sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it's a FANTASTIC way to de-stash! I LOVE using little bits and pieces left over from card making and other projects. This is a FUN way to do that. You'd be surprised what you can create on a little canvas like a tag!

      Delete
  6. I am so excited about this and your Cutting Edge challenge. I will be submitting for both!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel, Looking forward to seeing your projects!

      Delete
  7. SUPER challenge idea! I've been thinking I want to start to make tags and this is just perfect for me. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tags are a great change of pace from making so many cards. They can be quick to make and so versatile to use. They kind of remind me of ATC cards, which I ADORE! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with Nonni!

      Delete
  8. I am really looking forward to both this and your Cutting Edge challenge blog! They are both bookmarked in my top sites and ready to go! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome news X 2 with this AND the Cutting Edge challenge! Just had to let you know how thrilled I am about these new opportunities, and how much I appreciate the time, energy and creativity you'll be investing so we can play! Love the concept; can't wait for some amazing tag inspiration. I love tags - mini works of art! Exciting times ahead! Thank you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy! This looks like another fun place to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!! I am so happy to find you through my wonderful friend Tracey McNeely's blog!! You would not believe the card I posted just before jumping to Tracey's DT card at CASology... please take a peek at "I 'wood' not lie" on my blog.... pretty please? =] Can't wait to play along, and like you on facebook =] Michele Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!